Why Cancer Insurance?
- 1 in 2 Canadians will develop cancer in their lifetime
- 1 in 4 will die from the disease
This being said about 60% of people will live up to 5 years or more with it. Anyone who has been through or seen someone close to them suffer knows it can be an extreme hardship on the family.
- The average amount of lost wages when diagnosed with cancer leading to missed work and treatments is $17,729.
- Todays latest cancer drugs have an average cost of $65,000 for supplemental treatment!
- With a private health plan in place you may be required to pay 20% of that cost which is $13,000 out of your wallet.
What is Cancer guard?
Cancer guard is there to pay you a lump sum payment if you become diagnosed with cancer. So, you are able to focus on the recovery process and not have to worry about financial struggles that may occur along the way.
. IA Excellence offers this product, and everything can even be done non face to face!
If you are looking for more then cancer coverage, a Critical illness policy is where you should look next.
Process of getting Cancer insurance
The application process is very simple. They offer up to $100,000 of coverage and you only have to say no to 4 questions!
*Below are the 4 questions
- In your lifetime have you ever been diagnosed with (AIDS) or tested positive for (HIV)?
- Do you have, ever had, or noticed signs or symptoms for which you have not consulted a physician yet, or are you waiting for a test or test results for any of the following conditions:
- Leukemia, lymphoma, malignant tumour or any type of cancer?
- In the past two years have you had an application for critical illness or cancer insurance declined or differed by any insurance company?
- Have two or more of your immediate family members suffered from or been diagnosed with cancer before the age of 60?
How much does Cancer insurance cost?
*Below are monthly rates for non smokers
|$100,000 Female||Term 10||Term 20|
Work with an Independent Advisor
We make getting cancer guard insurance quick and easy. We consult over the phone, via shared screen and even over text messages, so you never have to come into an office. Everything can be done online, wherever you are.
You are busy – we work with you and your schedule. We will handle all the leg work!
Get the cancer guard insurance and other coverage’s you need by contacting us today.